Wednesday, February 4, 2015

SleepOver!

February 4, 2015
         A couple of days ago I went to my friend Zoe's house. We always do super fun things when me and my sister Nikki come over their. This is because Zoe's step mom Laura is a licensed blogger for crafts. Her and my mom are good friends they have a lot  in common for example, both of their names are Laura and they are both bloggers and lots more. Last time we were there we got to paint ceramics with Zoe's girl scout troop and Nikki and me ended up sleeping over with Zoe's friend Rebecca. Laura has an art studio in their house and we watched The Book Of Life in there. But when it was over it was only eight o'clock so we all went up stairs and played dolls. It was hard to choose which kind of doll to play with ;monster high dolls of american girl dolls (they have more than ten dolls with both kinds.) But we decided on monster high dolls. So we played with monster high dolls for a while then went to bed. In the morning we got puller beads and made puller beads. Then we started to sew I sewed a "MineCraft" slime and then we had breakfast we had sausage,apples,and bagels. The best part about breakfast was we got to make our own hot chocolate and add jumbo marshmallows and sprinkles and we got to drink them out of the mugs we painted with ceramics they weren't the ones we painted the day before but we still painted them!!!! This was the best sleepover I've ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment