Thursday, October 9, 2014

school!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 October 9,2014
          Starting a new school year sometimes sucks! when I started fourth grade almost two months ago it was so hard! . We did things things that never in my life I'v done For example a problem solver is a work book that every body gets. You have to use a special method to get the answer for each question. Also a challenge this year is geography. In geography we are talking abut land regions. Some things that I like about my class is that I am in the same class as my sister Nikki. Also my teacher is one of the best teachers I'v had. Mrs. Ampe is so good at enplaning things to me and strict witch is good. I love that in my class we get to dance up to the front of the class room. Also something that I like about my class room is that we do weekly  debates! This weeks debate is are trampolines to dangerous? Why or why not? The cool thing about it is that we get to write out our opinions after we do a class vote and come up with ideas for the class vote. So far this year there are some hard things and some easy things but its all good!So far dun,dun,dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome and amazing. Yes, trampolines are dangerous. Well, in my opinion

    ReplyDelete